Ingram Micro is currently executing many exciting innovations in line with new technology trends with a strong belief that these initiatives will go a long way to accelerate profitable growth for all stake-holders in the channel eco-system.
Wed 06 Dec, 15:45pm - 16:30pm
- John Soumbasakis, Executive Vice President, Business Development and Strategy - Ingram Micro
John Soumbasakis serves as EVP, Business Development and Strategy. He is responsible for global go to market activities including vendor...
- Bill Cate, Global Vice President of Channel Strategy - Zebra Technologies
Bill Cate, Global Vice President of Channel Strategy at Zebra Technologies, has spent the last 30+ years in the high-tech...
- Niko Walraven, Director of Microsoft Alliances, Asia Pacific - Polycom
With over 18 years of business development experience, Niko is currently leading Polycom’s Microsoft sales and go-to-market initiatives and projects across Asia...
Thu 07 Dec, 09:30am - 10:15am
- Mike Zilis, Executive Vice President and Group President of Asia Pacific - Ingram Micro
Mike Zilis serves as Ingram Micro Inc.'s Executive Vice President and Group President of Asia Pacific. In this role he...
- Lee Welch, General Manager, Cloud Solutions, South Pacific - Ingram Micro
Lee Welch is Ingram Micro’s General Manger for Cloud Solutions in Australia. Extremely knowledgeable and a key stake holder in...